3.6.08

First Post Eva!


hi hi... ooh, first post, what pressure...

just to get this started, i am an art director/graphic designer by profession, and a weekend/night crafter... my name is nala, but i also go by other names miz orange, miz o, nalski, and nalce(nala-cewe, indonesian for nala-girl).im sure people come up with other names for me as well...

in case you are curious Saraswati is a Hindu goddess, and the name of the street im living on (since 1990, till at least for the next year)... do check Saraswati on Wikipedia...

i intend to keep this as my "crafting" and "artsy" blog of things i've done... i have a separate blog for personal rants and that kind of emotional stuff... and a different blog for professional portfolio... and i can be found on facebook, friendster & myspace, although i admit i dont check the last two often at all...

now that i've typed that i guess i should move some of my sewing posts here...
oh well... maybe later today... or when my dear brother finally set up the wifi for my room...

No comments: