25.6.08

change of heart...

ok... maybe its not change of heart...
I've just been "greeniefied" and "re-imagined", something that has been there in my mind for ages, but i intend to finally just do it.
its reducing want thus reducing waste and utilize better what i have in hand...
i suppose i have mentioned it in previous post, but i guess ill say it again...
i am finding pleasure on not merely having new shiny thing, but knowing the new & shining thing was something i already have in hand, re purposed or in some was "responsible"...
makes me feel good about making things, finding it to take creativity to a new level...

besides i already have a lot of stuff... i dont need to add more, but make the best out of what i have... yes. im pretty sure, thats the best thing to do.

while driving for the last 2 days (my personal brainstorming time) i thought about
  • how to utilize water in my (dream) house,
  • getting a hybrid car
  • designing recycled material lamps & furniture
  • working on my balcony garden
  • taking apart mom's old clothes & making them new
  • wearing dad's old ties as belts & scarves (ok, i HAVE been doing this, but just not so much lately; this is just a reminder to do it more often)
  • whether to donate or garage sale my old clothes
  • how to store the materials for re purposing crafts
  • wallpapering a wall with old phone books using rice flour paste,...
well, im happy with my thoughts. its a good day & a good purpose :)
*note at 3:16pm... might just keep adding as the day progresses...

No comments: