11.1.09

New stuff...

oh, so my cousin sent me my new batch of feathers...
unfortunately, my aunt was not able to bring me my pheasant feathers, but she did bring a whole batch of peacock! so i went straight and made myself a u-band headband with it...


anyway the lack of pheasant feathers means i will not be able to make large & medium pads until the end of the month. i will continue to make comb fascinators, peacock u-bands & long pads tho...

i also attempted to make a large pad u-band with a space to attach flowers, brooches or whatever seems fancy at the time...


while at work i kept idleness at bay by making fabric-scrap roses, in raw silk, satin & tulle...

i suppose ill get around to pasting it to some fascinators or bands...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hello, boleh tanya beli peacock feather nya dimana?